Paul VI Athletic Boosters Club
Our ABC membership consists of our athletes' parents, siblings, family members, faculty and parents of other PVI students who see the value that athletics brings to their child’s experience at PVI. We try to represent ALL students of the school. One of the questions we are asked (and are happy to answer) is “Where does my membership fee go?” Here are a few examples of ABC supported activities that have occurred in support of our school:
• Purchasing activity buses that are used for all sports and groups who need their use
• Purchasing championship rings and apparel for those teams who win the WCAC and VISSA championships
• Resurfacing the PAC gymnasium floor
• Providing snack bar equipment and improving the ability to have selection at games and other activities
• Purchasing Senior Night flowers for all sports
• Providing temporary staff additions for increased need situations (e.g. athletic trainer assistance)
• Augmenting fees for special tournament opportunities
• Purchasing various facility improvement items as the need arises
• And many other applications….
We ask that you consider joining the ABC and taking an active role by becoming an officer during your child’s tenure at Paul VI. You will be rewarded knowing that you made a difference.